In the last list of games we published, we went over a few of Yannick Pelletier’s best games. In this post, we are going through ten of the best chess games of Sipke Ernst, who is a Grandmaster from Netherlands and one of the best Dutch chess players.
10. Tobias Kuegel vs Sipke Ernst – Bundesliga, Round 12 – Delmenhorst, Germany – March 19, 2011
Sipke Ernst played against Tobias Kuegel at the Bundesliga tournament on March 19, 2011. Ernst played the Italian Game with the black pieces.
9. Dina Kagramanov vs Sipke Ernst – Canadian Open, Round 8 – Ottawa, Canada – July 13, 2007
Sipke Ernst played against Dina Kagramanov at the Canadian Open tournament on July 13, 2007. Ernst played the French Defense with the black pieces.
8. Aaron Summerscale vs Sipke Ernst – Groningen open, Round 6 – Groningen, Netherlands – December 24, 1996
Sipke Ernst played against Aaron Summerscale at the Groningen open tournament on December 24, 1996. Ernst played the Benko Gambit with the black pieces.
7. Benjamin Go vs Sipke Ernst – 16th Unive Open – Hoogeveen, Netherlands – October 19, 2012
Sipke Ernst played against Benjamin Go at the 16th Unive Open tournament on October 19, 2012. Ernst played the Four Knights Game with the black pieces.
6. Julian Geske vs Sipke Ernst – Bundesliga, Round 8 – Remagen, Germany – February 05, 2011
Sipke Ernst played against Julian Geske at the Bundesliga tournament on February 05, 2010/11. Ernst played the Morphy Defense with the black pieces.
5. Abhijeet Gupta vs Sipke Ernst – Schaakfestival Open A, Round 9 – Groningen, Netherlands – December 30, 2010
Sipke Ernst played against Abhijeet Gupta at the Schaakfestival Open A tournament on December 30, 2010. Ernst played the Catalan Opening with the black pieces.
4. Sipke Ernst vs Jan Werle – ch-NED Qualification Match, Round 1 – Leeuwarden, Netherlands – October 06, 2001
Sipke Ernst played against Jan Werle at the ch-NED Qualification Match tournament on October 06, 2001. Ernst played the Agincourt Defense with the white pieces.
3. Sipke Ernst vs Alexander Baldus – HZ Open, Round 2 – Vlissingen, Netherlands – July 29, 2001
Sipke Ernst played against Alexander Baldus at the HZ Open tournament on July 29, 2001. Ernst played the King’s Indian Defense with the white pieces.
2. Sipke Ernst vs Daniel Stellwagen – Dutch Championship, Round 5 – Leeuwarden, Netherlands – July 01, 2003
Sipke Ernst played against Daniel Stellwagen at the Dutch Championship tournament on July 01, 2003. Ernst played the Benoni Defense with the black pieces.
1. Peter K Wells vs Sipke Ernst – Amsterdam Chess Tournament, Round 7 – Amsterdam, Netherlands – July 22, 2005
Sipke Ernst played against Peter K Wells at the Amsterdam Chess tournament on July 22, 2005. Ernst played Gruenfeld Defense with the black pieces.
Did you like this list of Sipke Ernst’s best games? If you did, you might also be interested in Hikaru Nakamura’s best games.