In the last list of top games we recently published, we went the top ten of Joel Lautier’s best chess games. In this post, we go through the best games of Vladislav Tkachiev.
This article uses algebraic notation to describe chess moves. For more information, see our step-by-step guide on how to read Chess Notation
10. Jiri Jirka vs Vladislav Tkachiev – European Club Cup, Round 1 – Ohrid, North Macedonia – October 04, 2009
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Jiri Jirka at the European Club Cup tournament on October 04, 2009. Tkachiev played the Modern Defense with the black pieces.
9. Vladislav Tkachiev vs William N Watson – 17th Lloyds Bank Masters Open, Round 7 – London, England – August 27, 1993
Vladislav Tkachiev played against William N Watson at the 17th Lloyds Bank Masters Open tournament on August 27, 1993. Tkachiev played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
8. Vladislav Tkachiev vs Jean Pierre Lagrillet – Cannes blind sim, Round 1 – Cannes, France – February 11, 2004
Shant Sargsyan played against Hovhannes Gabuzyan at the 82nd Armenian Championship tournament on January 21, 2022. Tkachiev played the King’s Indian Attack with the white pieces.
7. Vladislav Tkachiev vs Vasyl Ivanchuk – World Blitz Championship, Round 17 – Moscow, Russia – November 17, 2009
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Vasyl Ivanchuk at the World Blitz Championship tournament on November 17, 2009. Tkachiev played French Defense with the white pieces.
6. Vladislav Tkachiev vs Ruslan Ponomariov – Tal Memorial (Blitz), Round 27 – Moscow, Russia – August 30, 2008
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Ruslan Ponomariov at the Tal Memorial (Blitz) tournament on August 30, 2008. Tkachiev played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
5. Vladislav Tkachiev vs Vladimir Potkin – European Championship, Round 6 – Dresden, Germany – April 08, 2007
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Vladimir Potkin at the European Championship tournament on April 08, 2007. Tkachiev played the Nimzo-Indian Defense with the white pieces.
4. Zoltan Varga vs Vladislav Tkachiev – CRO Cup, Round 7 – Rabac, Croatia – May 20, 2004
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Zoltan Varga at the CRO Cup tournament on May 20, 2004. Tkachiev played the Intermezzo Variation with the black pieces.
3. Alexander Morozevich vs Vladislav Tkachiev – Cannes World Cup Rapid, Round 7– Cannes, France – March 22, 2001
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Alexander Morozevich at the Cannes World Cup Rapid tournament on March 22, 2001. Tkachiev played the Intermezzo Variation with the black pieces.
2. Vladislav Tkachiev vs Maxime Vachier-Lagrave – French Championship, Round 4 – Besancon, France – August 17, 2006
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Maxime Vachier-Lagrave at the French Championship tournament on August 17, 2006. Tkachiev played the Anglo-Indian Defense with the white pieces
1. Vladislav Tkachiev vs Alexander Morozevich – Tal Memorial (Blitz), Round 21 – Moscow, Russia – August 30, 2008
Vladislav Tkachiev played against Alexander Morozevich at the Stepan Avagyan Memorial tournament on June 27, 2022. Tkachiev played the French Defense with the white pieces.
Did you like this list of Vladislav Tkachiev’s best games? If you did, you might be interested in other players top games like Bobby Fischer’s best games.