In the last list of top games we published, we went over a few of Peter Svidler’s best chess games. In this post, we go through the best games of Vladimir Fedoseev.
This article uses algebraic notation to describe chess moves. For more information, see our step-by-step guide on how to read Chess Notation
10. Vladimir Kramnik vs Vladimir Fedoseev – Dortmund Sparkassen, Round 1 – Dortmund, Germany – July 15, 2017
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Vladimir Kramnik at the Dortmund Sparkassen tournament on July 15, 2017. Fedoseev played the Caro-Kann Defense with the white pieces.
9. Axel Bachmann vs Vladimir Fedoseev – Aeroflot Open, Round 7 – Moscow, Russia – March 07, 2016
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Axel Bachmann at the Aeroflot Open tournament on March 07, 2016. Fedoseev played the Queen’s Indian Defense with the black pieces.
8. Grigoriy Oparin vs Vladimir Fedoseev – FIDE Grand Prix Berlin, Round 4 – Berlin, Germany – February 07, 2022
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Grigoriy Oparin at the FIDE Grand Prix Berlin tournament on February 07, 2022. Fedoseev played the Sicilian Defense with the black pieces.
7. Vladimir Fedoseev vs Jonathan Westerberg – World Youth Championship, Round 6 – Maribor, Slovakia – November 12, 2012
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Jonathan Westerberg at the World Youth Championship on November 12, 2012. Fedoseev played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
6. Maxim Matlakov vs Vladimir Fedoseev – Russian Championship Superfinal, Round 2 – Moscow, Russia – December 06, 2020
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Maxim Matlakov at the Russian Championship Superfinal tournament on December 06, 2020. Fedoseev played the Scotch Game with the white pieces.
5. Vladimir Fedoseev vs Pavel Eljanov – World Blitz Championship (blitz), Round 18 – Berlin Germany – October 14, 2015
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Pavel Eljanov at the World Blitz Championship tournament on October 14, 2015. Fedoseev played the Caro-Kann Defense with the white pieces.
4. Vladimir Fedoseev vs Dmitry Bocharov – Aeroflot Open, Round 4 – Moscow, Russia – March 04, 2016
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Dmitry Bocharov at the Aeroflot Open tournament on March 04, 2016. Fedoseev played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
3. Jan-Krzysztof Duda vs Vladimir Fedoseev – Hainan Danzhou GM, Round 3 – Danzhou, China – July 29, 2018
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Jan-Krzysztof Duda at the Hainan Danzhou GM tournament on July 29, 2018. Fedoseev played the Queen’s Gambit Declined with the white pieces.
2. Vladimir Fedoseev vs Alexey Shirov – FIDE Grand Prix Belgrade, Round 3 – Belgrade, Serbia – March 03, 2022
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Alexey Shirov at the FIDE Grand Prix Belgrade tournament on March 03, 2022. Fedoseev played the Semi-Slav Defense with the white pieces.
1. Levon Babujian vs Vladimir Fedoseev – European Championship, Round 7 – Yerevan, Armenia – March 10, 2014
Vladimir Fedoseev played against Levon Babujian at the European Championship on March 10, 2014. Fedoseev played the Gruenfeld Defense with the black pieces.
Did you like this list of Vladimir Fedoseev’s best games? If you did, you might also be interested in Paul Morphy’s best games.