In the last list of top games we published, we went over a few of Pavel Eljanov’s best games. In this post, we go through the best chess games of Radoslaw Wojtaszek.
This article uses algebraic notation to describe chess moves. For more information, see our step-by-step guide on how to read Chess Notation
10. Radoslaw Wojtaszek vs Evgeny Sharapov – Rubinstein Open, Round 5 – Polanica Zdroj, Poland – August 20, 2001
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Evgeny Sharapov at the Polanica Zdroj Tbilisi tournament on June 10, 2022. Wojtaszek played the Benko Gambit with the white pieces.
9. Alexey Shirov vs Radoslaw Wojtaszek – Ciudad de Pamplona, Round 2 –Pamplona, Spain – December 23, 2006
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Alexey Shirov at the Ciudad de Pamplona tournament on December 23, 2006. Wojtaszek played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
8. Marcel Kanarek vs Radoslaw Wojtaszek – Polish Men’s Championship, Round 8 – Poznan, Poland – April 06, 2016
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Marcel Kanarek at the Polish Men’s Championship tournament on April 06, 2016. Wojtaszek played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
7. Radoslaw Wojtaszek vs Ildar Khairullin – European Championship, Round 10 – Aix-les-Bains, France – April 01, 2011
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Ildar Khairullin at the European Championship tournament on April 01, 2011. Wojtaszek played the Nimzo-Indian Defense with the white pieces.
6. Radoslaw Wojtaszek vs Richard Rapport – FIDE Grand Prix Berlin, Round 1 – Berlin, Germany – January 01, 2004
Evgeny Tomashevsky played against Richard Rapport at the FIDE Grand Prix tournament on January 01, 2004. Tomashevsky played the Bogo-Indian Defense with the white pieces.
5. Radoslaw Wojtaszek vs Magnus Carlsen – Tata Steel Masters, Round 3 – Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands – January 12, 2015
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Magnus Carlsen at the Tata Steel Masters tournament on January 12, 2015. Wojtaszek played the Rat Defense with the white pieces.
4. Magnus Carlsen vs Radoslaw Wojtaszek– World Cup, Round 5 – Krasnaya Polyana (Sochi), Russia – July 23, 2021
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Magnus Carlsen at the World Cup tournament on July 23, 2021. Wojtaszek played the Sicilian Defense with the black pieces.
3. Radoslaw Wojtaszek vs Laurent Fressinet – Tata Steel Group B, Round 7 – Tata Steel Group B, Netherlands – January 22, 2011
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Laurent Fressinet at the Tata Steel Group B tournament on January 22, 2011. Wojtaszek played the Queen’s Gambit Declined with the white pieces.
2. Eric Hansen vs Radoslaw Wojtaszek – 37th European Chess Club Cup, Round 4 – Mayrhofen, Austria – October 06, 2022
Radoslaw Wojtaszek played against Eric Hansen at the 37th European Chess Club Cup tournament on October 06, 2022. Wojtaszek played the Spanish Game with the white pieces.
1. Radoslaw Wojtaszek vs Zbigniew Pakleza – Polish Championship, Round 1 – Warsaw, Poland – January 09, 2010
Evgeny Tomashevsky played against Zbigniew Pakleza at the Polish Championship tournament on December 26, 2007. Tomashevsky played the English Opening with the white pieces.
Did you like this list of Radoslaw Wojtaszek’s best games? If you did, you might be interested in other players top games like Bobby Fischer’s best games.