Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Kirill Shevchenko in the Superbet Chess Rapid & Blitz Poland (blitz) tournament on May 23, 2022. Duda played the French Defense with the black pieces.
8. Jan-Krzysztof Duda vs Grzegorz Gajewski – Bundesliga, Round 14 – Dresden, Germany – April 23, 2015/16
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Grzegorz Gajewski in the Bundesliga tournament on April 23, 2015/16. Duda played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
7. Levon Aronian vs Jan-Krzysztof Duda – Meltwater Tour Final, Round 6 – Chess24, International – October 01, 2021
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Levon Aronian at the Meltwater Tour Final on October 01, 2021. Duda played the French Defense with the Black pieces.
6. Jan-Krzysztof Duda vs Wesley So – FIDE Grand Prix Moscow, Round 1 – Moscow, Russia – May 17, 2019
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Wesley So at the FIDE Grand Prix Moscow tournament on May 17, 2019. Duda played the Classical Variation with the white pieces.
5. Jan-Krzysztof Duda vs Sergey Karjakin – World Blitz Championship, Round 15 – Warsaw, Poland – December 30, 2021
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Russian Grandmaster, Dmitry Jakovenko at the World Blitz Championship tournament on December 30, 2021. Duda played the Agincourt Defense with the white pieces.
4. Jan-Krzysztof Duda vs Daniil Dubov– Opera Euro Rapid, Round 13 – Chess24.com, International – February 08, 2021
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against the Russian Super Grandmaster, Daniil Dubov at the Opera Euro Rapid tournament on February 08, 2021. The Semi-Slav Defense was on the board and Duda beat Daniil with the white pieces.
3. Magnus Carlsen vs Jan-Krzysztof Duda– Oslo Esports Cup, Round 1 – Oslo, Norway – April 22, 2022
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Magnus Carlsen at the Oslo Esports Cup tournament on April 22, 2022. Duda played the King’s Head Opening with the black pieces.
2. Fabiano Caruana vs Jan-Krzysztof Duda – Tata Steel Masters, Round 3 – Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands – January 18, 2021
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Fabiano Caruana at the Tata Steel Masters tournament on January 18, 2021. Duda played the Nimzowitsch Attack with the black pieces.
1. Jan-Krzysztof Duda vs Wesley So – FIDE Online Olympiad, Round 7 – Chess.com – August 23, 2020
Jan-Krzysztof Duda played against Wesley So at the FIDE Online Olympiad tournament by chess.com on September 06, 2011. Jan-Krzysztof Duda played the Agincourt Defense with the white pieces.
Did you enjoy going through of Jan-Krzysztof Duda best games? If you did, you might also want to check out the top games of Bobby Fischer.