In the last list of top games we published, we went over a few of Vladimir Fedoseev’s best chess games. In this post, we go through the best games of Ivan Cheparinov. who is one of the best Bulgarian chess players in the world.
10. Ivan Cheparinov vs Emil Sutovsky – Karpov Poikovsky, Round 9 – Poikovsky, Russia – September 06, 2013
Ivan Cheparinov played against Emil Sutovsky at the Karpov Poikovsky tournament on September 06, 2013. Cheparinov played the Gruenfeld Defense with the white pieces.
9. Nikolai Ninov vs Ivan Cheparinov – Bulgarian Championship, Round 1 – Pleven, Bulgaria – May 23, 2005
Ivan Cheparinov played against Nikolai Ninov at the Bulgarian Championship tournament on May 23, 2005. Cheparinov played the Two Knights Defense with the black pieces.
8. Ivan Cheparinov vs Yannick Pelletier – European Team Championship, Round 7 – Heraklion, Greece – November 04, 2007
Ivan Cheparinov played against Yannick Pelletier at the European Team Championship on November 04, 2007. Cheparinov played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
7. Alan Pichot vs Ivan Cheparinov – Gibraltar Masters, Round 5 – La Caleta, Gilbraltar – January 27, 2018
Ivan Cheparinov played against Alan Pichot at the Gibraltar Masters tournament on January 27, 2018. Cheparinov played the Sicilian Defense with the black pieces.
6. Jordan Ivanov vs Ivan Cheparinov – Seville op 29th, Round 7 – Sevilla, Spain – October 24, 2017
Ivan Cheparinov played against Jordan Ivanov at the Seville op 29th tournament on October 24, 2017. Cheparinov played the Benoni Defense with the black pieces.
5. Ivan Cheparinov vs Ludwig Lang – EU-ch U10, Round 6 – Verdun, France – January 01, 1995
Ivan Cheparinov played against Ludwig Lang at the EU-ch U10tournament on January 01, 1995. Cheparinov played the Queen’s Gambit Declined with the white pieces.
4. Wang Yue vs Ivan Cheparinov – World Cup, Round 4 – Khanty-Mansiysk, Russia – December 04, 2007
Ivan Cheparinov played against Wang Yue at the World Cup tournament on December 04, 2007. Cheparinov played the King’s Indian Defense with the black pieces.
3. Ivan Cheparinov vs Evgeny Alekseev – Elista Grand Prix, Round 8 – Elista, Russia – December 22, 2008
Ivan Cheparinov played against Evgeny Alekseev at the Elista Grand Prix tournament on December 22, 2008. Cheparinov played the Morphy Defense with the white pieces.
2. Ivan Cheparinov vs Zoltan Almasi – Corus Group B, Round 13 – Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands – January 29, 2006
Ivan Cheparinov played against Zoltan Almasi at the Corus Group B tournament on January 29, 2006. Cheparinov played the Spanish Game with the white pieces.
Did you like this list of Ivan Cheparinov’s best games? If you did, you might also be interested in Paul Morphy’s best games.