In the last list of top games we published, we went over a few of Samuel Sevian’s best chess games. In this post, we go through the best games of Igors Rausis.
This article uses algebraic notation to describe chess moves. For more information, see our step-by-step guide on how to read Chess Notation
10. Henrik Sorensen vs Igors Rausis – Gausdal Int, Round 1 – Gausdal, Norway – August 01, 1989
Igors Rausis played against Henrik Sorensen at the Gausdal Int tournament on August 01, 1989. Rausis played the Baltic Defense with the black pieces.
9. Igors Rausis vs Loek van Wely – Hyeres op, Round 1 – Hyeres, France – July 01, 1992
Igors Rausis played against Loek van Wely at the Hyeres op tournament on July 01, 1992. Rausis played the Modern Defense with the white pieces.
8. John Nunn vs Igors Rausis – Hastings, Round 1 – Hastings, England – December 29, 2022
Igors Rausis played against John Nunn at the Hastings tournament on December 29, 2022. Rausis played the Scandinavian Defense with the black pieces.
7. Chris G Ward vs Igors Rausis – Le Touquet op, Round 1 – Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, France – January 01, 199
Igors Rausis played against Chris G Ward at the Le Touquet op tournament on January 01, 1992. Rausis played the Baltic Defense with the white pieces.
6. Georgy Kotenko vs Igors Rausis – W-ch GT247 corr, Round 1 – ICCF corr, International – January 01, 1988
Igors Rausis played against Georgy Kotenko at the ICCF corr tournament on January 01, 1988. Rausis played the Queen’s Gambit Declined with the black pieces.
5. Igors Rausis vs Lars Wilton Pedersen – 12th Teplice Open, Round 1 – Teplice, Czech Republic – June 10, 201
Igors Rausis played against Lars Wilton Pedersen at the 12th Teplice Open tournament on June 10, 2017. Rausis played the Scandinavian Defense with the white pieces.
4. Igors Rausis vs Anthony Miles – Las Palmas op, Round 7 – Las Palmas, Spain – January 01, 1996
Igors Rausis played against Anthony Miles at the Las Palmas op tournament on January 01, 1996. Rausis played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
3. Mateusz Bartel vs Igors Rausis – TCh-CZE -11, Round 3 – Czech Rep, CZE – December 04, 2010
Igors Rausis played against Mateusz Bartel at the TCh-CZE -11 tournament on December 04, 2010. Rausis played the Scandinavian Defense with the black pieces.
2. Igors Rausis vs Stefan Buecker – It (c), Round 1 – Dortmund, Germany – January 01, 1990
Igors Rausis played against Stefan Buecker at the It (c) tournament on January 01, 1990. Rausis played the Alekhine Defense with the white pieces.
1. Konrad Bruederle vs Igors Rausis – ICCF-Cup6/7 sf14 corr, Round 1 – ICCF corr, International – January 01, 1990
Igors Rausis played against Konrad Bruederle at the ICCF-Cup6/7 sf14 corr tournament on January 01, 1990. Rausis played the Baltic Defense with the black pieces.
Did you like this list of Igors Rausis’s best games? If you did, you might also be interested in Paul Morphy’s best games.