In the last list of top games we published, we went over a few of Ernesto Inarkiev’s best chess games. In this post, we go through the best games of Gabriel Sargissian.
10. Ian Nepomniachtchi vs Gabriel Sargissian – Aeroflot Open, Round 3 – Moscow, Russia – February 16, 2007
Gabriel Sargissian played against Ian Nepomniachtchi at the Aeroflot Open tournament on February 16, 2007. Sargissian played the Paulsen Attack with the black pieces.
9. Gabriel Sargissian vs Alexander Grischuk – European Team Championship, Round 8 – Reykjavik, Iceland – November 21, 2015
Gabriel Sargissian played against Alexander Grischuk at the European Team Championship tournament on November 21, 2015. Sargissian played the Spielmann Defense with the white pieces.
8. Gabriel Sargissian vs Alexander Grischuk – Dresden Olympiad, Round 7 – Dresden, Germany – November 20, 2008
Gabriel Sargissian played against Alexander Grischuk at the Dresden Olympiad tournament on November 20, 2008. Sargissian played the Semi-Slav Defense with the white pieces.
7. Gabriel Sargissian vs Yu Yangyi – World Team Championship, Round 5 – Ningbo, China – July 21, 2011
Gabriel Sargissian played against Yu Yangyi at the World Team Championship on July 21, 2011. Sargissian played the Bogo-Indian Defense with the white pieces.
6 Martin Neubauer vs Gabriel Sargissian – European Team Championship, Round 3 – Heraklion, Greece – October 30, 2007
Gabriel Sargissian played against Martin Neubauer at the European Team Championship tournament on October 30, 2007. Sargissian played the Berlin Defense with the black pieces.
5. Gabriel Sargissian vs Igor Kurnosov – European Championship, Round 11 – Edmonton, Canada – June 25, 2014
Gabriel Sargissian played against Igor Kurnosov at the European Championship tournament on June 25, 2014. Sargissian played the King’s Indian Defense with the white pieces.
4. Peter Leko vs Gabriel Sargissian – Karen Asrian Memorial, Round 12 – Yerevan, Armenia – June 14, 2008
Gabriel Sargissian played against Peter Leko at the Karen Asrian Memorial tournament on June 14, 2008. Sargissian played the Marshall Attack with the black pieces.
3. Surya Shekhar Ganguly vs Gabriel Sargissian – Wch U14, Round 8 – Menorca, Spain – October 01, 1996
Gabriel Sargissian played against Surya Shekhar Ganguly in the Wch U14 on October 01, 1996. Sargissian played the Barry Attack with the black pieces.
2. Victor Bologan vs Gabriel Sargissian – Corus Group B, Round 11 – Wijk aan Zee, Netherlands – January 26, 2007
Gabriel Sargissian played against Victor Bologan at the Open 18-wycc tournament on October 30, 2008. Sargissian played against Victor with black white pieces, winning in 50 moves.
1. Gabriel Sargissian vs Anna Muzychuk – Inventi Chess Tournament, Round 9 – Antwerp, Belgium – September 26, 2009
Gabriel Sargissian played against Anna Muzychuk at the Inventi Chess tournament on September 26, 2009. Sargissian played the Veresov Atack with the white pieces.
Did you like this list of Gabriel Sargissian’s best games? If you did, you might be interested in other players games, such as Bobby Fischer’s best games or Garry Kasparov’s best games.