In the last list of top games we published, we went over a few of Leinier Dominguez Perez’s best chess games. In this post, we go through the best games of Dmitry Andreikin.
This article uses algebraic notation to describe chess moves. For more information, see our step-by-step guide on how to read Chess Notation
10. Dmitry Andreikin vs Aleksey Dreev – Baku Open Round 8 – Baku, Azerbaijan – August 13, 2011
Dmitry Andreikin played against Aleksey Dreev at the Baku Open tournament on August 13, 2011. Andreikin played the Caro-Kann Defense with the White pieces.
9. Dmitry Andreikin vs Sergey Karjakin – World Blitz Championship, round 2 – Sao Moscow, Russia – November 16 2010
Dmitry Andreikin played against Sergey Karjakin in the World Blitz Championship on October 12, 2012. Andreikin played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
8. Dmitry Andreikin vs Levon Aronian – World Championship Candidates, Round 13 – Khanty-Mansiysk RUS – March 29, 2014
Dmitry Andreikin played against Levon Aronian in the World Championship Candidates tournament on March 29, 2014. Andreikin played the Trompowsky Attack with the white pieces.
7. Aleksey Dreev vs Dmitry Andreikin – World Cup, Round 3 – Tromso, Norway – August 19, 2013
Dmitry Andreikin played against Aleksey Dreev at the Zukertort Opening tournament on August 19, 2013. Andreikin played the French Defense with the black pieces.
6. Alexander Grischuk vs Dmitry Andreikin – FIDE Grand Prix Belgrade, Round 1 – Belgrade, Serbia – March 01, 2022
Dmitry Andreikin played against Alexander Grischuk at the FIDE Grand Prix Belgrade, tournament on March 01, 2022. Andreikin played the Sicilian Defense with the black pieces.
5. Leinier Dominguez Perez vs Dmitry Andreikin – Capablanca Memorial (Elite), Round 4 – Havana, Cuba – May 14, 2011
Dmitry Andreikin played against Leinier Dominguez Perez at the Capablanca Memorial (Elite) tournament on – May 14, 2011. Andreikin played the Semi-Sicilian Defense with the black pieces.
4. Dmitry Andreikin vs Fabiano Caruana – FIDE Grand Prix Baku, Round 7 – Baku, Azerbaijan – October 09, 2014
Dmitry Andreikin played against Fabiano Caruana at the FIDE Grand Prix Baku tournament on January 26, 2008. Andreikin played the Scandinavian Defense with the white pieces.
3. Dmitry Andreikin vs Sanan Sjugirov – Russian Championship Superfinal, Round 6 – Moscow, Russia – August 09, 2012
Dmitry Andreikin played against Sanan Sjugirov at the Russian Championship Superfinal on August 09, 2012. Andreikin played the Caro-Kann Defense with the white pieces.
2. Borki Predojevic vs Dmitry Andreikin – Hasselbacken Open, Round 9 – Stockholm, Sweden – May 08, 2016
Dmitry Andreikin played against Borki Predojevic at the Hasselbacken Open tournament on July 05, 2005. Andreikin played the modern Defense with the black pieces.
1. Dmitry Andreikin vs Igor Khenkin – Dortmund Sparkassen, Round 5 – Chennai India – July 30, 2013
Dmitry Andreikin played against Igor Khenkin at the Dortmund Sparkassen tournament on July 30, 2013. Andreikin played the Caro-Kann Defense with the White pieces.
Did you enjoy going through Dmitry Andreikin’s best games? If you did, you might also want to check out the top games of Garry Kasparov.