In the last list of top games we published, we went over a few of Vidit Gujrathi’s best chess games. In this post, we go through the best games of Bassem Amin.
This article uses algebraic notation to describe chess moves. For more information, see our step-by-step guide on how to read Chess Notation
10. Bassem Amin vs Ghuloom Salem – Ramadan Master Open, Round 1 – Abu Dhabi, UAE – August 12, 2010
Bassem Amin played against Ghuloom Salem at the Ramadan Master Open tournament on August 12, 2010. Bassem played the Scandinavian Defense with the white pieces.
9. Bassem Amin vs Alexander Scetinin – MTO, Round 10 – Biel, Switzerland – August 02, 2001
Bassem Amin played against Alexander Scetinin at the MTO tournament on August 02, 2001. Bassem played the King’s Indian Attack with the white pieces.
8. Bassem Amin vs Magnus Carlsen – Grand Chess Tour Cote d’Ivoire (Rapid & Blitz), Round 1 – Abidjan, Ivory Coast – May 11, 2019
Bassem Amin played against Magnus Carlsen at the Grand Chess Tour Cote d’Ivoire (Rapid & Blitz) tournament on May 11, 2019. Bassem played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
7. Bassem Amin vs Ibrahim Hasan Labib – Tanta Open, Round 2 – Tanta, Egypt – April 19, 2001
Bassem Amin played against Ibrahim Hasan Labib at the Tanta Open tournament on April 19, 2001. Bassem played Gunderam Defense with the white pieces.
6. Bassem Amin vs Grzegorz Gajewski – Reykjavik Open, Round 10 – Reykjavik, Iceland – February 27, 2013
Bassem Amin played against Grzegorz Gajewski at the Reykjavik Open tournament on February 27, 2013. Bassem played the King’s Indian Attack with the white pieces.
5. Bassem Amin vs TransWarp (Computer) – ICC 2 1, Internet Chess Club, Computer – May 21, 2009
Bassem Amin played against TransWarp (Computer) at the ICC 2 1 tournament on May 21, 2009. Bassem played the Nimzowitsch Attack with the white pieces.
4. Bassem Amin vs Tsegmed Batchuluun – WYB14, Round 6 – Oropesa del Mar, Spain – October 26, 2001
Bassem Amin played against Tsegmed Batchuluun at the WYB14 tournament on October 26, 2001. Bassem played the French Defense with the white pieces.
3. Bassem Amin vs Ahmed Adly – 1st Misr Closed – Cairo, Egypt – September 03, 2003
Bassem Amin played against Ahmed Adly at the 1st Misr Closed tournament on September 03, 2003. Bassem played the King’s Indian Attack with the white pieces.
2. Basheer Al Qudaimi vs Bassem Amin – World Rapid Championship, Round 6 – Dubai, UAE – June 17, 2014
Bassem Amin played against Basheer Al Qudaimi at the World Rapid Championship tournament on June 17, 2014. Bassem played the Mieses Variation with the black pieces.
Did you like this list of Bassem Amin’s best games? If you did, you might be interested in other players top games like Bobby Fischer’s best games.