In the last list of games we published, we went over Robert Fontaine’s best games. In this post, we are going through ten of the best chess games of Alberto David, who is a Grandmaster from Italy and one of the best Italian chess players.
10. Zoltan Almasi vs Alberto David – Corsica Masters, Round 2 – Bastia, France – November 04, 2005
Alberto David played against Zoltan Almasi at the Corsica Masters tournament on November 04, 2005. David played Caro-Kann Defense with the black pieces.
9. Alain Sermier vs Alberto David – FRA-chT, Round 1 – France, France – January 01, 1993
Alberto David played against Alain Sermier at the FRA-chT tournament on January 01, 1993. David played the Four Knights Game with the black pieces.
8. Darmen Sadvakasov vs Alberto David – Aeroflot Open, Round 3 – Moscow, Russia – February 17, 2005
Alberto David played against Darmen Sadvakasov at theAeroflot Open tournament on February 17, 2005. David played Caro-Kann Defense with the black pieces.
7. Alberto David vs Christian Bauer – French League Top 16, Round 8 – Port Barcares, France – May 04, 2005
Alberto David played against Christian Bauer at the French League Top 16 tournament on May 04, 2005. David played Owen Defense with the white pieces.
6. Alberto David vs Eduardas Rozentalis – International Championship of Paris, Round 6 – Paris, Spain – July 03, 2008
Alberto David played against Eduardas Rozentalis at the International Championship of Paris tournament on July 03, 2008. David played the Queen’s Gambit Accepted with the white pieces.
5. Alberto David vs Marc Daniel – 1st Livry Gargan Rapid, Round 3 – Livry Gargan, Belgium – May 15, 2005
Alberto David played against Marc Daniel at the 1st Livry Gargan Rapid tournament on May 15, 2005. David played the Caro-Kann Defense with the white pieces.
4. Alberto David vs Maximilian Meinhardt – European Championship, Round 3 – Dresden, Germany – April 05, 2007
Alberto David played against Maximilian Meinhardt at the European Championship tournament on April 05, 2007. David played the French Defense with the white pieces.
3. Alberto David vs Trajce Nedev – European Club Cup, Round 3 – Kemer, Turkey – October 05, 2007
Alberto David played against Trajce Nedev at the European Club Cup tournament on October 05, 2007. David played the Sicilian Defense with the white pieces.
2. Jean-Francois Nelis vs Alberto David – European Club Cup, Round 6 – Rhodes, Greece – October 25, 2013
Alberto David played against Jean-Francois Nelis at the European Club Cup tournament on October 25, 2013. David played the Trompowsky Attack with the black pieces.
1. Alberto David vs Das Arpan – 16th Delhi Open, Round 1 – New Delhi, India – January 09, 2018
Alberto David played against Das Arpan at the Manila Olympiad tournament on January 09, 2018. David played the Caro-Kann Defense with the white pieces.
Did you like this list of Alberto David’s best games? If you did, you might also be interested in Yannick Pelletier’s best games.